Monday, July 31st:
First: CONGRATULATIONS. We did it- we stopped Trumpcare. Obamacare remains the law of the land. And it is all thanks to YOU. It is your activism, your phone calls, your visits to Portman and Latta’s offices, your protests and rallies, that accomplished this remarkable victory.
The next big battle will be over Trump’s border wall. The House recently passed a $1.6 billion funding proposal for the wall. This bill cannot get approved by the Senate. And since in September the Senate must reach an agreement on the debt ceiling, Democrats have extraordinary leverage on this issue. We need to tell Rob Portman and Sherrod Brown that we cannot fund Trump’s racist border wall. Those $1.6 billion dollars should be spent on things that help ordinary Ohioans, like jobs or health care.
Call Rob Portman and tell him to say “no” to Donald Trump’s border wall. Also mention how disappointed you are with his shameful votes to repeal Obamacare.
Call Sherrod Brown, and tell him and the other Democrats we expect them to prevent the border wall being built at all costs.
Please only call Rob Portman if you live in Ohio.
Please only call Sherrod Brown if you live in Ohio.
- Washington, D.C. Office: (202) 224-3353
- Columbus Office: (614) 469-6774
- Cincinnati Office: (513) 684-3265
- Cleveland Office (216) 522-7095
- Toledo Office: (419) 259-3895
- Washington, DC Office: (202) 224-2315
- Cincinnati Office: (513) 684-1021
- Cleveland Office: (216) 522-7272
- Columbus Office: (614) 469-2083
- Lorain Office: (440) 242-4100