Now that we have defeated Trumpcare, it is time to protect Obamacare from Trump. Trump is actively threatening to sabotage Obamacare by cutting off funds to the exchanges that help insurers protect poor people. We need to call Bob Latta and Rob Portman, and tell them to keep their commitment to driving down premiums by supporting bipartisan legislation to stabilize the individual marketplace. There is now only one county in Ohio that cannot buy insurance through Obamacare, and it is Paulding county in our district. Tell Bob and Rob that Paulding county deserves quality insurance from Obamacare.
Call Rob Portman and Bob Latta, and demand that they come up with bipartisan solutions to stabilize the Obamacare exchanges.
Please only call Bob Latta if you live in Ohio District 5.
Please only call Rob Portman if you live in Ohio.
- Washington, D.C. Office: (202) 225-6405
- Bowling Green Office: (419) 354-8700
- Defiance Office: (419) 782-1996
- Findlay Office: (419) 422-7791
- Washington, D.C. Office: (202) 224-3353
- Columbus Office: (614) 469-6774
- Cincinnati Office: (513) 684-3265
- Cleveland Office (216) 522-7095
- Toledo Office: (419) 259-3895