Even though we defeated Trumpcare, Medicaid is still under assault. The House budget, which just left committee, would slash the social safety net. It would cut both Medicaid and SNAP (which provides food to low-income children) by 20%. All the while it would increase military spending. This is outrageous. We cannot leave the sick and poor behind even as we spend more money on weapons.
Call both Bob Latta and Rob Portman, and tell them to oppose any budget that cuts Medicaid and SNAP.
Please only call Bob Latta if you live in Ohio District 5.
Please only call Rob Portman if you live in Ohio.
- Washington, D.C. Office: (202) 225-6405
- Bowling Green Office: (419) 354-8700
- Defiance Office: (419) 782-1996
- Findlay Office: (419) 422-7791
- Washington, D.C. Office: (202) 224-3353
- Columbus Office: (614) 469-6774
- Cincinnati Office: (513) 684-3265
- Cleveland Office (216) 522-7095
- Toledo Office: (419) 259-3895